Tiger’s Eye is a most ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and feared – an “all-seeing all-knowing eye,” thought to grant a wearer the ability to observe everything, even through closed doors. It was chosen by the Egyptians for the eyes in their deity statues to express divine vision, and was believed to provide the protection of the sun and earth combined, of Ra, the sun god and Geb, god of the growing land. Linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology, Tiger’s Eye portrayed courage, integrity and right use of power. Roman soldiers carried it to deflect weapons and to be brave in battle. It has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune, protecting one’s resources and reflecting back malice or threats from others.
Tiger’s Eye warns against complacency and emboldens one to “step out of the box” in order to grow and challenge one’s artistic and creative talents, physical abilities and trying something new. Use as a support stone for determination and to overcome fear during exams, competitions, public performances, selling one’s creations in the market place, or presenting ideas in important meetings.
|Product Name||Tiger Eye 3 Inch Stone Bowl|
|Product Type||Gemstone Bowl|
|Stone Type||Tiger Eye|
|Application||Energy Gainer, Energy Generator, Healing, Meditation, Etc|
|Price||Please Register at www.agatebuddy.net for Wholesale Rates.|
|Payment Terms||· Bank Transfer (T/T)
· Western Union
· Client’s Choice
|Quality||Excellent Product Quality as Quality is our Priority.|
|Available Sizes||As per Client’s Requirement|
|Samples||Paid Samples are Available. Shipping to be Paid by the Buyer|
|Packaging||Standard Export Packaging is done to ensure that not a single product is damaged.|
|Shipping||Air Shipping by FedEx, DHL, Blue Dart, etc.
Sea Shipping also available on Bulk Quantity Purchase
|Delivery Time||Depends on Order Quantity and the Place of Destination|
|Our Key Advantages||Door Delivery, Extreme Good Quality Products, Wide Range of Products, 100 % Genuine and Natural Stones, Customization of Products are Available, Packaging with Extreme Care and Q/C Passed before Shipping.|
Packaging & Shipping
- In the packaging, we do take utmost care with the use of crates and corrugated boxes.
- Many factors are taken into consideration including dimensions, weight, flexibility, transportation mode as well as the final destination requirement.
- We use several different types of cushioning materials to make ready our packaging including polyurethane, polyether and polystyrene foams.
- Standard secure Shipping.
- We use best secured and safest mode like FedEx, DHL,TNT etc for the shipping.
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 business day of receipt of the total payment, unless your order includes custom-made items.
- Please note that custom orders may take longer to be shipped because of the additional manufacturing time we need to craft your special requirements. You will be notified of expected shipment date by email.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice and a free professional appraisal for insurance purposes.
- We believe in customer satisfaction and Customer retention.