Red Aventurine is a type of Quartz that is characterized by brilliant inclusions of Mica or other minerals that give the stone a glistening or shimmering effect.
This is often referred to as aventurescence, and it’s especially noticeable in polished or tumbled stones.
The name Aventurine is from the Italian a ventura, or all’avventura, which means ‘by chance’, and this pertains to the Italian glass produced by accident when metal filings were dropped in a vat of metal glass.
Red Aventurine can be found in different locations all over the world, but its most notable locations are Russia, Nepal, Tibet, India, Brazil, and Italy.
|Product Name||Red Aventurine 2 Inch Stone Bowl|
|Product Type||Gemstone Bowl|
|Stone Type||Red Aventurine|
|Application||Energy Gainer, Energy Generator, Healing, Meditation, Etc.|
|Price||Please Register at www.agatebuddy.net for Wholesale Rates.|
|Payment Terms||· Bank Transfer (T/T)
· Western Union
· Client’s Choice
|Quality||Excellent Product Quality as Quality is our Priority.|
|Available Sizes||As per Client’s Requirement|
|Samples||Paid Samples are Available. Shipping to be Paid by the Buyer|
|Packaging||Standard Export Packaging is done to ensure that not a single product is damaged.|
|Shipping||Air Shipping by FedEx, DHL, Blue Dart, etc.
Sea Shipping also available on Bulk Quantity Purchase
|Delivery Time||Depends on Order Quantity and the Place of Destination|
|Our Key Advantages||Door Delivery, Extreme Good Quality Products, Wide Range of Products, 100 % Genuine and Natural Stones, Customization of Products are Available, Packaging with Extreme Care and Q/C Passed before Shipping.|
Packaging & Shipping
- In the packaging, we do take utmost care with the use of crates and corrugated boxes.
- Many factors are taken into consideration including dimensions, weight, flexibility, transportation mode as well as the final destination requirement.
- We use several different types of cushioning materials to make ready our packaging including polyurethane, polyether and polystyrene foams.
- Standard secure Shipping.
- We use best secured and safest mode like FedEx, DHL,TNT etc for the shipping.
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 business day of receipt of the total payment, unless your order includes custom-made items.
- Please note that custom orders may take longer to be shipped because of the additional manufacturing time we need to craft your special requirements. You will be notified of expected shipment date by email.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice and a free professional appraisal for insurance purposes.
- We believe in customer satisfaction and Customer retention.