White Selenite angels are known to have an inspiring energy about them. If you are looking to solve some challenges or working to manifest something in your life, then keep these in your pocket or hand at all times.
Selenite is one of a very few minerals with the specific metaphysical capabilities/properties that make it capable of clearing and re-charging other crystals. Not only is Selenite useful for clearing negative or unwanted energies from crystals and stones, it may also be used to effectively clear ritual and ceremonial tools, jewellery, tarot cards, even the surroundings. In addition to a multitude of other metaphysical attributes, Selenite has a calming and uplifting quality similar to Fluorite. Comprised of some of the lightest elements on earth (calcium, sodium, oxygen, and hydrogen), Selenite vibrates to a very high frequency, and for this reason, is an extremely powerful light working tool. In addition, it is a natural form of fiber optic, making it especially useful for transmitting white light, and coloured light. Selenite is a crystalline form of Gypsum. The beautiful Satin-Spar variety is bright white, opaque, and light refractive (light shimmers on its surface). The Gem-Ice variety is crystal clear, allowing it to absorb and emit light. Both forms are exceptionally energetic, and versatile, making Selenite an outstanding tool for use in crystal work Selenite does not ever need to be cleared. It is self-clearing, and self-charging. It is also important to note that Selenite should never be placed in or near liquid, as it is water-soluble, and will dissolve over time.
|Product Name||Selenite 2 Inch Angel|
|Place of Origin||India|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard|
|Production Capability||1000 Pieces per month|
|Packaging Details||As per Client’s requirement|
|Delivery Time||8-10 days after the initial payment received|
|Prompt Delivery||FedEx, DHL, TNT|
Packaging & Shipping
- In the packaging, we do take utmost care with the use of crates and corrugated boxes.
- Many factors are taken into consideration including dimensions, weight, flexibility, transportation mode as well as the final destination requirement.
- We use several different types of cushioning materials to make ready our packaging including polyurethane, polyether and polystyrene foams.
- Standard secure Shipping.
- We use best secured and safest mode like FedEx, DHL,TNT etc for the shipping.
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 business day of receipt of the total payment, unless your order includes custom-made items.
- Please note that custom orders may take longer to be shipped because of the additional manufacturing time we need to craft your special requirements. You will be notified of expected shipment date by email.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice and a free professional appraisal for insurance purposes.
- We believe in customer satisfaction and Customer retention.