Tiger’s Eye is petrified crocidolite (which was originally a type of asbestos, but is rendered harmless during the petrification). During the petrification quartz replaces the crocidolite one molecule at a time over loooong periods of time. There is a high iron content which causes Tiger’s Eye to display chatoyancy (a type of shininess). Ancient Romans would wear protective amulets when going into battle and knew it by the name “wolf’s eye”, however its use by humanity goes much further back than that. Energetically Tiger’s Eye emanates the golden solar rays of the Sun, bestowing practical thought and vitality to those who handle it.
Skull symbolism dates back as far as skulls themselves of course! They symbolize the mortality of us all, but also the idea that we are more than just our bodies. Mysterious crystal skulls have been found in both Tibet and among ruins of the Mayan (or older) civilizations. IN their own way, a crystal skull symbolizes the near immortality of crystals in juxtaposition with numbered days.
|Product Name||Yellow Tiger Eye Gemstone Skull|
|Product Type||Gemstone Skull|
|Stone Type||Yellow Tiger Eye|
|Size||1-1.5 Inch Approx|
|Application||Energy Gainer, Energy Generator, Healing, Meditation, Etc.|
|Price||Please Register at www.agatebuddy.net for Wholesale Rates.|
|Payment Terms||· Bank Transfer (T/T)
· Western Union
· Client’s Choice
|Quality||Excellent Product Quality as Quality is our Priority.|
|Available Sizes||As per Client’s Requirement|
|Samples||Paid Samples are Available. Shipping to be Paid by the Buyer|
|Packaging||Standard Export Packaging is done to ensure that not a single product is damaged.|
|Shipping||Air Shipping by FedEx, DHL, Blue Dart, etc.
Sea Shipping also available on Bulk Quantity Purchase
|Delivery Time||Depends on Order Quantity and the Place of Destination|
|Our Key Advantages||Door Delivery, Extreme Good Quality Products, Wide Range of Products, 100 % Genuine and Natural Stones, Customization of Products are Available, Packaging with Extreme Care and Q/C Passed before Shipping.|
Packaging & Shipping
- In the packaging, we do take utmost care with the use of crates and corrugated boxes.
- Many factors are taken into consideration including dimensions, weight, flexibility, transportation mode as well as the final destination requirement.
- We use several different types of cushioning materials to make ready our packaging including polyurethane, polyether and polystyrene foams.
- Standard secure Shipping.
- We use best secured and safest mode like FedEx, DHL,TNT etc for the shipping.
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 business day of receipt of the total payment, unless your order includes custom-made items.
- Please note that custom orders may take longer to be shipped because of the additional manufacturing time we need to craft your special requirements. You will be notified of expected shipment date by email.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice and a free professional appraisal for insurance purposes.
- We believe in customer satisfaction and Customer retention.